Owlet Smart Sock 2 - Infant Heart Rate and Oxygen Monitor - BM03NNBBYC
Smart Sock 2 Features
- Pulse Oximetry Pulse oximetry algorithms increase the precision and accuracy of your baby’s readings.
- Flexible Sock sensor is flexible and designed to adapt to your baby’s foot as he or she grows.Innovative
Sock Design — Soft, Simple & Secure
Sure Fit Technology
Better Bluetooth. Better Base Station.
- Improved interface with sock sizing guide, push notifications and real time access to your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels.
- Connected Care provides historical heart rate and oxygen levels collected from the Owlet Smart Sock. Parents can use these insights to be proactive about their infant’s health and well being, make decisions based on trends and data, and chart a course for proper development. Don't just track data, understand it.
- Connected Care works by visualizing the historical data collected from your Owlet Smart Sock which uses pulse oximetry to track heart rate and oxygen levels. Parents can view this data via the Connected Care app in a 24 hour and one month window. The app also allows parents to access their baby’s sleep trends and analytics - a powerful tool to help parents create bedtime routines and develop healthy sleep habits.